Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Meltdowns

All day we been in total meltdown. Emma is screaming because she's hungry and doesn't want to eat since her teeth hurt. Helene is screaming and throwing fits because she's two, and thats what two year old do. And Mommy is crying because all hell is breaking out and I just cant take it. I've got the worst headache, because they refuse to give me anything for my migraines because I'm breastfeeding, a million things that need doing, and nothing to make for dinner. Today the weather decided to be hot as hell, so I'm dying from the heat too.
Its been one of those kind of weeks.
Helene hit her head.. hard. She's got a giant bloody goose egg on the top of her head. Great, now she's napping and I'm panicking that its a concussion. But am I going to wake her up and keep her awake? No way in hell. I can't handle the screaming anymore. If she's not up in an hour or so, I'll try. For now, she can sleep.
Does that make me horrible? Probably. With the day I've had, I dont care.
Emma is kinda napping in the swing, which is apparently the only place other then attached to my boob  she will nap.
Okay well apparently its that time to figure out what the hell dinner will be.

1 comment:

  1. awww days like that are no fun. Hopefully tomorrow is easier on you:)

    ReplyDelete