Friday, April 1, 2011

Lazy Days

There is a pile of dishes on the kitchen counter, the windows have spots and hand prints, the bathroom has clothes on the floor and I keep stepping on the leftover snacks on the carpet in the living room.
Am I planning on doing anything about it right now? Nope. Because I've been cuddling and snuggling my babies. We've been watching tv and playing games. Helene and I built towers and played hide and seek.
I'm pretty sure there is not a single book in this house that hasn't been read today.
Both kids are in nothing but a diaper, and I'm in my jammies because its too hot to even think about clothes.
Tomorrow I'll kick myself for not cleaning, but today I'm going to relax and watch my kids play.
I love lazy days.


Also, I think its hilarious that Helene feeds her baby dolls from a cup. No bottles or breast for her kids, just cups.
And, little temp tattoos make her look silly, but she loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment